Clean Water For India.
Check out our clean water well projects on southern India.
Jeedulapadu Water Well
This is a tribal area of India. The people of this community were in desperate need for clean water due to many deaths and illnesses in this area. We were able to provide a sustainable source of clean water through the drilling of a well to reduce water born illnesses.
Bowdara Water Well
This is a tribal area of India. The people of this community were in desperate need for clean water and we were able to provide a sustainable source through the drilling of a well.
Resources & References
- World Health Organization and UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP). (2014). Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2014 Update.
- United States Census Bureau Estimates. (2014). U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base.
- World Economic Forum (2015).Global Risks 2015 Report.
- Map data sourced from WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation. (2014). Pg. 14. Based on 2012 Data.Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2014 Update.
- Tropical Medicine and International Health. 19, no. 8 (2014): 894 - 905.Burden of disease from inadequate water, sanitation and hygiene in low- and middle-income settings: a retrospective analysis of data from 145 countries.