SEPTEMBER PROJECT FOCUS
All branded items purchased in the month of September will go toward clean water solutions and maintenance in Indonesia.
Through your generous purchases we are able to provide clean water and sanitation solutions for the people of Budondo. It's more than just purchasing a cool t-shirt, but the honor of making an impact in someone's life. Thank you.
Check out our clean water well projects in central India.
Jeedulapadu Water Well
This is a tribal area of India. The people of this community were in desperate need for clean water due to many deaths and illnesses in this area. We were able to provide a sustainable source of clean water through the drilling of a well to reduce water born illnesses.
Bowdara Water Well
This is a tribal area of India. The people of this community were in desperate need for clean water and we were able to provide a sustainable source through the drilling of a well.
Resources & References
- World Health Organization and UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP). (2014). Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2014 Update.
- United States Census Bureau Estimates. (2014). U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base.
- World Economic Forum (2015).Global Risks 2015 Report.
- Map data sourced from WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation. (2014). Pg. 14. Based on 2012 Data.Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2014 Update.
- Tropical Medicine and International Health. 19, no. 8 (2014): 894 - 905.Burden of disease from inadequate water, sanitation and hygiene in low- and middle-income settings: a retrospective analysis of data from 145 countries.